Mountbatursunrisetrekking.com – Are you looking for easier trek and through to the summit of Mount Batur? Mount Batur sunrise trek via Toya Bungkah is the answer. This trek the easier and the short one to concurred the Hight point of Mount Batur 1.717 meter above sea level. The trek itself start between 3.45 – 4.00 am from Toya Bungkah village, precisely 200 meters north path of Batur Natural Hot spring Toya Bungkah.
This route is private, most climber who use Mount Batur sunrise trek via Toya Bungkah is private tours, its mean the climber have own selected guide & driver. The trek via this starting point take approximately 1.5 to 2 hours. It’s depending personal speed, some climber can be reaching the top bellow than 1.5 hours and also some climber done by 2.5 hours. If you ware on unwell condition but still want to see sunrise, Sunrise trek via Toya Bungkah is the best choice.
What if benefit if we start sunrise trek via Toya Bungkah?
- Via Toya Bungkah is the easier and the best one to reach the summit 1.717 meter (Sunrise point)
- Most of climber who choose via Toya Bungkah is private tour, so guide more experiences.
- Climbers able to hike up direct to the summit, the best sunrise spot of Mt. Batur.
- After sunrise climber can explore the other crater with out any effort to hike.
- The trek its left to the summit can take approximately 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Via Toya Bungkah is private path, so this path less crowded.
- Able to use Gojek Service if you feel tired.
That all the plus value if you choose Toya Bungkah for your Mount Batur Sunrise Tours, so if you have plan to do sunrise tours or day trek, you can consider this starting point and you can compare between starting point via Pura Jati or Via Serongga.
So, if there any idea to completing this article about starting point from Toya Bungkah, please feel free to contact me via WhatsApp of via Email, I am available 24 hours. If you want book our private mount Batur sunrise trekking tours, easily use booking form that available on contact us to complete your booking. Thank you, I Jero Susun.