Mountbatursunrisetrekking.com – Do you want to experience something new on your trip in Bali? Then, how about ordering one of the Mount Batur sunrise trekking packages? Instead of enjoying the ocean breeze on the beach, you may love to seek for something new in Bali like a hiking or trekking to witness such beautiful sunrise in the best sunrise spot in Bali. If you call for the opportunity, here are some of the available packages.
If you just want to witness sunrise in Bali, you can simply order a Mount Batur sunrise trekking package from a tour company. You will be able to enjoy wonderful sunrise from altitude 1,717 meter above the sea level. The summit will only need two hours of trekking so you do not need to stay overnight if you do not want to do camping or to just see sunrise from the summit.
Some tour company will provide you with hot drink and snacks. So, you will be able to enjoy hot drink and snacks while witnessing such wonderful panorama on the summit. If you are lucky, you can witness the beauty of lake that is located around Mount Batur. It will surely give you such healing feeling once you see it.
If you prefer to stay overnight and then witness the sunrise on the next day, there is also Mount Batur overnight trekking package that you can take into account. Some of the best tour companies in Bali offer Mount Batur sunrise trekking packages on this type. You will be picked up in the afternoon and start to hike before sunset. So, in addition to witness sunrise, you will be able to witness the beautiful sunset too ( Add extra 40 $ Each )
For this package, you will get dinner and also breakfast for the next morning. You can also expect for mineral water and other tour inclusion that will be helpful during your stay and trekking. If you want to witness wonderful view for longer period, this package is right for you.
If you want to experience something more wonderful, there is also a tour company that offers a package of Mount Batur trekking and hot spring experience. So, after you witness the beautiful sunrise on the summit of the mountain, you will go down the mountain and take a bath in natural hot spring which is located not far away from the mountain. ( Add extra 25 $ Each )
While you are bathing in the hot spring, you can also see the beautiful panorama around the location which will make you enjoy your time completely. This package usually includes a visit to coffee plantation as well. So, you will get double or even triple happiness here!
Are you ready to choose your package? Don’t forget to bring warm clothes with you and prepare your camera to capture all the wonderful moments you pass on your trekking. Then, if you want to order Mount Batur sunrise trekking packages, you can visit mountbatursunrisetrekking.com because this company offer complete package for you.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Itinerary:
- 01.45 – 02.30 am: Pick up in your villa/ hotel /guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
- 03.45 am – Reaching the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
- 03.50 am – Start your hike, will takes approximate 2 hours to the top.
- 05.50 am – Arrive at the top enjoying sunrise and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am – Exploring the main crater and then descend to different way.
- 09.00 am – Arrive back at car park and then visit coffee plantation.
- 10.00 am – Visiting the coffee plantation (optional free).
- 12.00 pm – reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (banana sandwich, hot drink, egg, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights or torch & safety trekking equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area & parking fee.
- Mineral water during your hike.
- Sport shoes (hiking shoes is the best, but not required for this trek)
- Long pants and warm jacket, Sunscreen, Camera required.
- Hat to protect from the sun (optional)
- Clean extra T-shirt or towel (optional)
- Activity Level : Easy to Moderate,
- Hiking Duration : 4 hours (up & down).
- Temperature : 14 – 18° Celsius (At the summit).
Pick Up Times:
- Seminyak / Kuta 1.45 am
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am