Mount Batur Trekking Natural Hot Spring is a tour package hike Batur volcano and enjoying natural hot spring in Lake Batur. Mount Batur trekking natural hot spring is the most popular combine tour package and one of the most stunning sunrise trekking that you have to do while in Bali. As we known, mount Batur is recommended volcano trekking in Bali we can see on Tripadvisor, Voyaging, Lonely Planet and others online guide Books. So, Mount Batur Trekking Natural Hot Spring a must do if you want get different sensational experiences and avoid hustle and bustle city life.
Mount Batur Trekking Natural Hot Spring
Mount Batur stands on 1.717 meters high above sea level and considered as second sacred mountain according to Hindu belief after Mount Agung. It is active Stratovolcano nested in Kintamani sub-district of Bangli regency, Bali. The scenery offered is worth the journey and the view from the summit of volcano will stay in your mind forever, your trekking experience will never forget. Mount Batur sunrise trek or Mount Batur Trekking Natural Hot Spring is the most recommended trekking destination in the Island and has been trekked by millions hiker lovers from all around the world. Batur volcano also dedicated as one of the Global Geopark Network in South East Asia since 2012. This volcano was dominated by a massive volcano which larger 10×13 km caldera contains a caldera Lake and the inner 7.5 km wide.
To concur this volcano will 2 hours from starting point at Toyabungkan to actual summit, it depending on every fitness level of hikers. Mount batur sunrise trekking perfectly safe as you will be accompanied by a experiences local guide who done over 1,000 times. The trek began in early morning at 3.45 am in the darkness, torched and poles needed. 45 minutes first, the ascent is easy but the rest will be more challenging, once reaching the top glorious sunrise and stunning morning views of the surrounding crater and lake as well as beautiful horizon apart in the distance.
Once the sun come up, beautiful sunrise over Mount Rinjani and surrounded by Mount Abang and Mount Agung. If clear weather, possibly to see Gilli’s Island which is located far away in Lombok Island. The best trekkers should get to the top before 06.00 am because the sun rising between 06.15 to 06.30 am. While enjoying views, your guide will serve light breakfast Ala Batur volcano and accompaniment by hot drink and fruits. The next trip is surrounding the main crater then descent to Lake Batur for soaking Natural Hot Spring.
Natural Hot Spring Bali
In Natural hot spring you can refresh yourself by swim in the pool of Natural Hot Water who comes out to the surface from the button of Batur volcano. The temperature of spring water which rage 37 to 43 degrees. Here you’ll enjoy clean water with fresh air accompaniment by magnificent scenery and views of the Lake Batur surrounded by green Mount Abang. Towel, locker facility, welcome drink are included and fried banana served with palm sugar will serve while soaking the pool. The next trip is visiting coffee plantation during on the way back to hotel.
Visit Coffee Plantation
On the way back to your hotel from Batur Trekking Natural Hot Spring tour you can optionally visit Luwak coffee plantation to see kind of Balinese plantation and learn all about it. Beside of that, find out how the most expensive coffee in the world is processed. Beside of that, you can samples kinds of coffee, teas and other with free except coffee Luwak, you willback to your hotel around 12 pm.
MOUNT BATUR SUNRISE TREKKING ITINERARY:
- 01.45 – 02.30 am: Pick up in your villa/ hotel /guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
- 03.45 am – Reaching the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
- 03.50 am – Start your hike, will takes approximate 2 hours to the top.
- 05.50 am – Arrive at the top enjoying sunrise and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am – Exploring the main crater and then descend to different way.
- 08.30 am – Arrive back at car park and then soaking hot spring
- 10.00 am – Finished soaking hot spring, ready coffee testing.
- 10.45 am – Arrive at the coffee plantation (optional free).
- 12.00 – 13.00 pm – Estimate reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (banana sandwich, hot drink, egg, fruits, biscuits).
- Mineral water during your hike.
- Trekking equipment such as:
- a. Flashlights
- b. Rain coat
- c. Trekking poles
- Natural Hot Spring bath and include:
- a. Welcome drink (fresh juice or mineral water)
- b. Locker for your goods
- c. Snack while soaking hot spring
- d. Changing rooms
- All entrance tickets
SHOULD BRING & WEAR
- Hiking shoes and Jacket
- Long pants and Camera
- Change suits for hot spring
- Extra T-Shirt
PICK UP TIME:
- Seminyak / Kuta 1.45 am
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am