Mountbatursunrisetrekking.com – Are you looking for short trip but still able to see beautiful sunrise, Pulak hills jungle trekking is the answer. This hill located in Eastern part of Caldera Batur and also known as batur caldera sunrise trekking, these hills has altitude 1,300 meters above sea level, the trek relatively easier to hike to the sunrise point. Pulak hills sunrise trek suitable kids, elders, and less-experience hikers. What you can expect from this trip? Stunning amazing sunrise with 360 degrees viewpoint, crossing calm lake with boat, Mount Batur View, East Coast of Bali Sea View, Mount Rinjani Lombok View, visit Dewi Danu statue, private experiences local guide and driver will accompany your entire trip.
Pulak hills sunrise trekking will start around 4.45 am from Ulun Danu temple and then crossing calm lake via boat in the night and of course wear safety equipment and then arrive in the starting point at 05.00 am. From here we strat our trek by take approximately one hour to the summit, the trek is easy to moderate. The trek through fresh air and small tropical forest till top of the hills and them meet another hills for stunning beautiful sunrise. From here we can stun 360 degrees view point to all direction include Mount Batur, Lake Batur, Mount Agung, Mount Abang, Mount Rinjani in Lombok Island and east of Bali.
After sunrise will going down to the same way and will crossing the lake again, and visiting Dewu statue and then back to the car park, during on the way to the hotel will Coffee Plantation and the back to home, Pulak hill sunrise trek best choice for alternative Bali sunrise trek.
PULAK HILLS SUNRISE TREKKING TOUR ITINERARY:
- 02.30 – 03.30 am: Pick up in your villa/ hotel /guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
- 04.45 am – Reaching Ulun Danu Temple and then crossing lake by boat with guide.
- 05.00 am – Arrive in Pulak, then start your hike, will takes approximate 1 hour.
- 05.50 am – Arrive at the top enjoying sunrise and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am – Exploring the crater wall through Pulak harbor.
- 08.00 am – Arrive Pulak harbor then cross Lake Batur and see the statue.
- 8:30 am – Arrive in the car park then visit the coffee plantation
- 12.00 pm – reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (banana sandwich, hot drink, egg, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights or torch & safety trekking equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area & parking fee.
- Traditional boat and life guard.
- Mineral water for your hike.
SHOULD BRING & WEAR
- Hiking shoes and Jacket
- Long pants and Camera
PICK UP TIME:
- Seminyak / Kuta 2.30 am
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 2.30 am
- Sanur 03.00 am
- Ubud 03.30 am