Ayung River Rafting – There are available two famous river rafting in Bali, one of them is Ayung river Rafting, Ayung River located in west part of Ubud, just few minutes ride from center of Ubud. Ayung River Rafting is one of the most challenging white water rafting sites in Bali after Telaga Waja White Water Rafting, the river water always stable in every season although during the dry or wet season you can still get a fun rafting here as well. This Ayung River Rafting is suitable for everyone who want to find challenging river rafting, the class of rafting is rapid level of 2-3 for most of the parts. The distance of rafting is 13 to 14 kilometers of the track and took approximate 2 to 2.5 hours on the raft.
As you know Ayung River Rafting Ubud is one of the best white water rafting in Bali with amazing views of canyon and art stone in some spot. Green rice field, magnificent waterfall and beautiful stone carving on walls of canyon made your rafting more colorful. These activities not recommended for kids bellow that 8 years old due to the long stairways which require big efforts to walk down, climb up and pedals the raft for 2.5 hours.
Here bellow some top reasons why you must try to put on that safety gear in Agung River Ubud, get on the raft and start paddling today!
1. Close to the town of Ubud
Ayung river Rafting is located about 10 minutes driver from ceter of Ubud, there are a number of rafting companies you can choose, each companies provide you the best services and will assistance whenever you want to explore the river.
2. Suitable for all level of people.
Ayung river rafting is suitable for all level of fitness, children as young as age 9 to elderly of maximum 65 years of age still allowed to ride raft in this river. The important thing is following advised terms and conditions the rafting instructor.
3. Perfect for recreation
Are you traveling with family? Ayung river rafting is right for your recreation, why? Because you can enjoying amazing view, splash water, test adrenaline, feel free on the nature and feeling happy and fun is the whole point of the adventure, so don’t hold back and keep up your spirit and make new memorable experiences.
4. Amazing scenery
Ayung river rafting is one of the best views of canyon in Bali, you can enjoy the clear water of the river down the valley, and then passing through some magnificent view of waterfall, stone carving, lose rain-forest and rice field, splashing waterfalls and so on. Be amazed by how nature has blessed such harmony and beauty to the Land that bless by the Gods.
5. Great photo shots
Are you Instagram lovers? This river right for you because rafting in Ayung River make different picture in your Instagram account. The scenic spots will be so hard not to freeze these in frames as one unforgettable moment won’t to miss. There few reasons to convince you to take a dose of fun under the sun enjoying your white water rafting adventure in Ubud Bali. So let’s do now and see you there.
Ayung River Rafting Itinerary:
- 08.45 – 09.30 AM: We will pick up time in your hotel, depend on your location.
- 10.00 AM: Arrive at the starting point, time to change suits for our rafting.
- 10.30 AM: Arrival at the river and then start your Rafting.
- 12.30 PM: Finish rafting, and then go up to restaurant,
- 13.30 AM: Finish lunch with local food.
- 14.00 AM: Ready and back hotel
- 15.00 PM: Back to the hotel.
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel by private driver air conditioned car
- Local Rafting instructors guides with English speaking
- Full Safety-approved Rafting equipment
- Buffet Lunch & Drinking water
- Entrance Fee to the Area.
Things You Should Bring:
- Rafting outfit IT-shirt, extra pants or swimsuit.
- Sandals or Slipper.
The Pick Up Time:
Ubud: 09:30 AM Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran: 08:40 AM
Sanur: 09:00 AM Seminyak, Canggu, Legian: 08:40 AM
- Temperature: 15 – 22° Celsius
- Rafting Duration: 2 hours
- Activity Level: Rapid 2-3
- You can leave your rafting equipment in the car during the raft, its safety.
- You can tipping the guide and driver is recommended if you want.
- Tour minimal 2 person, in case one person will add 70% more.