Batur caldera sunrise trekking tour is the easier trekking for stunning the most beautiful sunrise in the Island with professional local guide. It well-known as Batur caldera trekking can be concurring by 1 hour hike including several stop during on the way up, once you reaching the summit of caldera wall, you’ll feel like stand on the hidden paradise of Bali and feel as though in a sacred space where the peaks of mountains break out above the clouds. The ocean in the distance spreads out surrounding the entire Island and in other side the calm of Lake will add own sensation, the sun rising slowly will change color of horizon from dark to yellow and then bright.
Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking Tour
The trek start from Ulundanu Temple by quick briefing from your experienced English speaking tour guides. The trek only takes about fifty minutes to one hour until the summit of caldera wall, Batur caldera sunrise trekking tour is the great option for beginner hikers or for those looking for something less challenging trek to stunning sunrise in Bali.
On the top of caldera wall, you will be blown away by the incredible views, the sun rising behind of Mountains Rinjani in the distance. Look to the west side, calm lake and their volcano Batur coexisted. Look to the right and you will see the towered peak of Mount Agung. Look to the east side Gilli’s Island spread each other as well as wide Lombok strait. On a clear weather you can see ships being sailed the ocean and fisherman where fishing.
After we soak up incredible panoramic and sunrise with yummy breakfast, we will continue our trip along the edge of caldera wall through Pulak harbor where the boat waiting us to crossing Lake Batur. From the Pulak harbor to the cross side take about 30 minutes on the boat then walk to the car park from the lake coast about 5 minute, your trip will end approximate 8:30 to 9:00 am.
Visit Coffee Plantation
We also provide you the other experience during on the way back to your hotel from Batur caldera, we’ll visiting Balinese Coffee Plantation to show you how important plants for Balinese, how they using them for ceremony and how they process them with traditional ways. The most interesting thing you can samples the Coffee Luwak, it the best coffee bean in the world. At that point after completion appreciates the Luwak Coffee will make a beeline to your hotel with bring a brilliant memory.
MOUNT BATUR SUNRISE TREKKING TOUR ITINERARY:
- 02.30 – 03.30 am: Pick up in your villa/ hotel /guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
- 04.45 am – Reaching the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
- 05.00 am – Start your hike, will takes approximate 1 hour to the top.
- 05.50 am – Arrive at the top enjoying sunrise and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am – Exploring the crater wall through Pulak harbor.
- 08.00 am – Arrive Pulak harbor then cross Lake Batur.
- 8:30 am – Arrive in the car park then visit the coffee plantation
- 12.00 pm – reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (banana sandwich, hot drink, egg, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights or torch & safety trekking equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area & parking fee.
- Traditional boat and life guard.
- Mineral water for your hike.
SHOULD BRING & WEAR
- Hiking shoes and Jacket
- Long pants and Camera
PICK UP TIME:
- Seminyak / Kuta 2.30 am
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 2.30 am
- Sanur 03.00 am
- Ubud 03.30 am