Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking – The beautiful waterfall in Bali is Sekumpul waterfall, this waterfall should you visit during the tour to Bali. The waterfall can visit by book Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking, this waterfall lately as photograph place of photographer and it famous in social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus or other social media platform. The waterfall tall over 90 meter and it combine with 7 different waterfall sources. This waterfall still very natural because situated in the middle of mountain and the area still safe from hustle or bustle human life. If you book Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking with us, we will take you to the place and hiking through dense of tropical forest and finished at Sekumpul Waterfall.
Sekumpul waterfall tours will start at 6 am pick in your lobby hotel (depending on where you are stay in Bali) then drive to the starting point in the middle of the mountain. During your Sekumpul waterfall trekking, our local guide will take you through winding, farm and beautiful views. Journey on the mountain will takes about 1.5 hours from where we start the trek until the location of Sekumpul Waterfall. Before reach the waterfall, we will walk on the stairs around 200, then reaching the base of Sekumpul waterfall. During on the way to the waterfall, beautiful views of rice field, verdant hills and views of the falls from a distance will amazed your eyes. Of course the trek tiring but it will be paid off once you arrived at the bottom of waterfall.
In the waterfall, you can ply the water, swimming or splash your face, the water of waterfall very clean as the resources come from the mountain without passing any village, that make Sekumpul waterfall water very clean. Beside beaut of waterfall can you see, kind of local fruits will you see during your trek, drinking fresh young coconut water harvest from the try by your guide is an experienced can’t find in your life that made Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking more colorful. The tour will finish by 12 pm and the lunch will serve in local house or your guide house. Let’s joint us Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking or Sekumpul Waterfall jungle trekking with our experiences team, we will make your tour different than other tour in Bali.
SEKUMPUL WATERFALL TREKKING ITINERARY:
- 06.30 – 07.00 am: Pick up in your villa/ hotel /guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
- 08.45 am – Reaching the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
- 09.00 am – Start our hike, will takes approximate 1.5 hours to waterfall.
- 10.30 am – Arrive at the waterfall, enjoying and plying clean water.
- 11.30 am – Back to the local house for having lunch with local menu.
- 12.30 pm – Arrive back at car park and then Back to hotel
- 14.30 am – Estimate arrive in your hotel.
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Local food for lunch, water, young coconut, seasonal fruits.
- Entrance fees to the area & parking fee.
- Mineral water during your hike.
- Hiking poles and raincoat
SHOULD BRING & WEAR
- Hiking shoes and Jacket
- Long pants and Camera
- Change suits and sandals
PICK UP TIME:
- Seminyak / Kuta 06.15 am
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 06.00 am
- Sanur 06.15 am
- Ubud 07.00 am