Mount Batur Day Trek – There hundreds people hiking mount Batur every morning, all of them want stunning sunrise from altitude 1.717 meter above sea level but all of the must wake up early morning at 1.30 am if start from Seminyak or Nusadua area of 2.00 am if start from Ubud area. Here we are Mount Batur sunrise Trekking Com crated Mount Batur Day Trek for who don’t want wake up early morning but still able climb mount Batur and see amazing views of Mount Batur. This program ding in the day light, start hike at 7.30 am and picked up in your hotel at 6 am in Seminyak area and 6.00 am in Ubud area.
Mount Batur Day Trek
Mount Batur Day Trek is my best offers for day trip because this trek began from private path and hike only 2 hours until the top. The views during in the day light usually clear, you can see Lombok Island, Mount Agung, Lake Batur and beautiful landscape as well. This the best time to photograph or make self picture with amazing panorama background. Beside of that, hiking in the day light not as crowded hiking in the morning for sunrise, so you have wide opportunity explore Mount Batur without any dumb. Hiking in the day light also have more opportunity to enjoying view of Mount Batur and its landscape because in the day light cloudy move to the north path of the mountain and also hiking in the day light will got fresh air on the summit (not as cold as hiking in the morning)
Your Mount Batur Day Trek start from my house on the foot of Batur volcano, from here take approximate 2 hours till the really summit, after having some food where we cook in the volcanic steam, we will lead you up to the best viewpoint and surrounding the rim of main crater, from here you can stunning fantastic landscape of Batur volcano, afterward will visiting main crater, here you can feed monkeys. The next trip is descent to my house where our driver waiting us, this trip will end around 13.00 afternoon and will be back to your hotel around 13.00 afternoon.
So lets pack your equipment for Mount Batur Day Trek and go ahead with our experiences local guide, the things should you prepare are a pear of hiking shoes or sport shoes, a bottle of water, sunblock and hat. Walking up to the mountain, i’t not such as walking to the zoo so your fitness level and food suplies to keep your energy. very important and also food and drink. That all about Mount Batur Day Trek or day trip. Lest jint us and explore Mount Batur with our experiences local guide.!!
Mount Batur day trek itinerary:
- At 05.30 – 06.00 am: Pick up in your hotel by private driver all around Bali.
- At 08.00 am: Arrive in the starting point in my house and then start hike.
- At 10.00 am: Arrive at the top, enjoying views and having food and drink.
- At 11.00 am: Exploring the main crater, then descend to crater.
- At 14.00 pm: Arrive back at my house and then back to hotel.
- At 14.30 am: Visiting the coffee plantation (optional free).
- At 15.00 pm: reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Light lunch (egg, banana sandwich, hot drink, fruits, biscuits).
- trekking poles and other safety trekking equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area/tickets & parking fee.
- Mineral water during on the journey.
What should you bring!
- Hiking shoes & hat
- Long pants & Camera
- Sunblock & extra water
Pick up in hotel
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 05.30 am
- Kuta / Seminyak 05.30 am
- Sanur 05.45 am
- Ubud 06.00 am