Mountbatursunrisetrekking.com – Are you looking for combine tours between Mount Batur and waterfall trekking? We create combo package that called mount Batur and Sekumpul waterfall trekking, this is great combine tours if you looking for truth adventure between volcano trekking and jungle trekking. This Package is the best way to see and explore amazing sunrise from the top of Mount Batur and explore Sekumpul jungle and swimming at the most beautiful and clean waterfall in Bali, beside of that you can explore local village and enjoying beautiful rice field.
Mount Batur and Sekumpul waterfall trekking start by picking up in your lobby hotel all around Bali between 1.40 to 2.30 am, the drop off safety to the base of Mount Batur and meet our experiences local guide who will lead you up to the mountain. You will start your hike at 3.45 am and hike to the summit approximately 1.5 to 2 hours to the sunrise point. At about 5.45 am, you will reach the summit, the sky still dark but step by step get red and yellow and finally sun come up change the sky from dark to bright. While waiting sunrise, your private guide will prepare breakfast that cooked in the volcanic steam. The breakfast includes egg, banana sandwich, seasonal fruits, biscuits, chocolate and coffee or tea. After breakfast your guide will lead you to explore the main crater and see group of monkeys and go down to the button rim of main crater, can see sacred cave. Afterward going down to finishing point at Toya Bungkah, the normal time we arrive at finishing point is at 8 to 9 am.
After explore Mount Batur, the next trip is explore Sekumpul waterfall, it take approximately 2 hours drive from Mount Batur till Sekumpul waterfall starting point, to reach the waterfall you have to walk up and down approximately 45 minutes. Here you can explore the most beautiful waterfall in Bali with Green Mountain and rice field. Here you can splash your body with clean and fresh water, afterward we will have a lunch around the waterfall. During your way to Sekumpul waterfall, you will see beautiful panorama of green rice field, hill and some local village offers fresh coconut water for your refreshment. If you looking for truth combo adventure between volcano trek and jungle waterfall trek, Mount Batur and Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking is the answer. Let’s book with us and made news memorable experiences in Bali.
Mount Batur and Sekumpul waterfall trekking itinerary:
- 01.45 – 02.30 am: Pick up in your villa/ hotel /guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
- 03.45 am – Reaching the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
- 03.50 am – Start your hike, will takes approximate 2 hours to the top.
- 05.50 am – Arrive at the top enjoying sunrise and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am – Exploring the main crater, then descend to different way.
- 09.00 am – Arrive back at car park and then go to Sekumpul
- 11.00 am – Arrive in Sekumpul Waterfall starting point.
- 11.45 am – Reaching Sekumpul waterfall (Soaking waterfall)
- 12.45 pm – Leav Sekumpul waterfall, go up to the restaurant
- 13. 00 pm – Having lunch ( This not included )
- 15.00 pm – Back to hotel ( Estimate time )
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (banana sandwich, hot drink, egg, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights or torch & safety trekking equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area & parking fee.
- Mineral water during your hike.
SHOULD BRING & WEAR
- Hiking shoes and Jacket
- Long pants and Camera
PICK UP TIME:
- Seminyak / Kuta 1.45 am
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am
RATE 85 USD per pax