Mount Agung trekking via Pasar Agung Temple known as Mount Agung Sunrise trekking via Pasar Agung Temple is the second harder and challenging sunrise trekking in Bali after Mount Agung Trekking via Besakih temple. This sunrise trekking very famous in Bali and might you put on your List trip to completed your holiday! Mount Agung trekking via Pasar Agung Temple less challenging trek if compare with Mount Agung trekking via Besakih Temple and but the top end around 100 M bellow the actual summit of Mount Agung, takes approximate 4 hours ascent and 3.5 hours descent which is good physically fitness and it is far harder than the most popular volcano trekking in Bali “Mount Batur”.
Mount Agung trekking via Pasar Agung Temple
If you want climb mount Agung but avoid challenging and difficult trail this route is the answer because this trek less difficult and challenging than route via Besakih temple. The trip will ended in the rim crater of mount Agung which altitude 2.931 meter above sea level “bellow around 100 meters from actual summit of Mount Agung”. Such as above, hike up to the top up takes approximate 4 hours ascent and 3.5 hours descent which is good physically fitness and this tour can do by less experiences climbers but still tough as route via Besakih Temple.
The trek began from car park of Pura Pasar Agung continues lush forest and once reaching 2.000 meter above sea level will get difficult and walk on hard rock and steep terrain. Once reaching the crater rim, what is amazing panoramas in all directions that can witness? If clear weather, you’ll treated by a awesome surreal view of the surrounding Island, as well as intimidating view into main crater of Mount Agung and a beautiful sunrise over Rinani Mountain in the distance. Sometime seems stand above the universe as you can see clouds below of your foot where you stand. The breathtaking beauty of nature offers make your sacrifice sleep, time and your effort well paid off. Mount Agung trekking via Pasar Agung Temple trip will surely satisfy your sense of adventure and surely wroth it as well.
This trek is ideally start from 02.00 pm from car park Pura Pasar Agung (Pasar Agung Temple), in order that you can reach the sunrise point before sunrise (06.00 am) Your experiences local guides will guided to the summit and lead down to the car park safety. He also will explain Agung volcano or other things about Bali or culture. Normally your trip will end at around 10.00 am to 11.00 am. That all about Mount Agung trekking via Pasar Agung Temple, I hope this article useful for whom looking for Mount Agung sunrise trekking tour or Mount Agung trekking with less challenging.
MOUNT AGUNG SUNRISE TREKKING VIA PASAR AGUNG TEMPLE ITINERARY:
- 23.30 pm – 00.00 am: Pick up in your villa/ hotel /guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
- 01.45 am – Reaching the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
- 02.00 am – Start your trek, will takes approximate 6 hours to the top.
- 05.50 am – Arrive at the top enjoying sunrise and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am – Began your descend to car park Pura Pasar Agung.
- 10.30 am – Arrive back at car park and then back to your hotel.
- 12.00 pm – reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and Mount Agung local trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (Bread, hot drink, seasonal fruits, biscuits and chocolate).
- Flashlights or torch & safety trekking equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area & parking fee.
- Mineral water during your hike.
SHOULD BRING & WEAR:
- Hiking shoes, Jacket and Sunscreen.
- Long pants and Camera
- Extra food and Drink
PICK UP TIME:
- Seminyak / Kuta 23.30 pm
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 23.30 pm
- Sanur 23.45 pm
- Ubud 00.00 am