Mount Abang Jungle Trekking well-known as Mount Abang trekking is sunrise trekking to explore tropical forest in Kintamani with experienced local guides. We arrange Bali jungle trekking tours through the rain-forest of Mount Abang for Sunrise trek or day trek. The starting from the Suter village southwest of Mount Abang, precisely located in northern Bali Island. It is one of the places in Bali where you have the unique chance to observe the rare tropical rain forest, holy temple in the middle of the mountain and some Flora or Fauna in his natural habitat. Mount Abang Bali is further habitat for many exotic flowers, animals and plants. Since 2012 the area of Kintamani includes Mount Abang and Batur is a part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
Mount Abang Jungle Trekking with Local Guide
We are local people who born and grow up just around the mountain and we’re experienced English speaking guides especially for Mount Batur Trekking and Mount Abang Jungle Trekking or well-known as Mount Abang trekking tours arrange this jungle trekking to respect and protect the nature and it’s environment. If you want joint us, you can book Mount Abang Jungle Trekking and you can be assured of a certified Local Guide from government of Indonesia. Beside of that, there are more things to do and to see in and around Mount Abang as well as in Bali.
Explore another things in Bali
Beside explore beauty of Mount Abang, our propose also to show you the amazing countryside of Bali such as volcanoes, Hot Spring, waterfalls, rice terrace and many more to make you familiar with our wonderful Island. Visiting local village, traditional market and spend time with them is a one thing will never forgotten. No matter if you’re a family, group or backpacker we arrange all type of tour and trips in accordance with your personal wishes. We offer Mount Abang Jungle trekking tour to everyone for the chance to enjoying paradise in this world.
Visit Coffee Plantation
On the way back to your hotel from Batur Trekking Natural Hot Spring tour you can optionally visit Luwak coffee plantation to see kind of Balinese plantation and learn all about it. Beside of that, find out how the most expensive coffee in the world is processed. Beside of that, you can samples kinds of coffee, teas and other with free except coffee Luwak, you willback to your hotel around 12 pm.
MOUNT ABANG JUNGLE TREKKING ITINERARY:
- 01.40 – 02.30 am: Pick up in your villa/ hotel /guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
- 03.3o am – Reaching the starting point in Suter and then introduction to the guide.
- 03.50 am – Start your hike, will takes approximate 2,5 hours to the top.
- 05.50 am – Arrive at the top enjoying sunrise and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am – Exploring the dense of tropical ran-forest then descent.
- 09.00 am – Arrive back at car park, then visit coffee plantation.
- 09.30 am – Visiting the coffee plantation (optional free).
- 12.00 pm – reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (Breads, soft drink, egg, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights or torch & safety trekking equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area & parking fee.
- Mineral water during your hike.
SHOULD BRING & WEAR
- Hiking shoes and Jacket
- Long pants and Camera
PICK UP TIME:
- Seminyak / Kuta 1.40 am
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am
RATE 60 USD per pax