Mount Agung trekking via Besakih Temple otherwise known as Mount Agung Sunrise trekking via Besakih Temple is the harder and challenging one sunrise trekking in Bali you might put on your List from of Bali trekking tour while holiday the Island of Gods. This is very famous sunrise trekking in Bali especially who love challenging trekking and adventure to the mountain because this Volcano suitable to challenge Adrenaline. Mount Agung trekking via Besakih Temple also known as adventure with a God because there is stands the biggest temple in Bali it called Pura Besakih temple or well-known Besakih Temple (the mother temple of Bali).
Mount Agung trekking via Besakih Temple
If you love to challenge your adrenaline this sunrise trek is the answer because you will conquer the highest peak in Bali witches 3.031 m above sea level. The trek up to the summit takes approximate 5 to 6 hours and can be 5 hours down and this sunrise trek suitable for experiences hiker or mountaineering climber. The firs trail will be easy and walk under lush forest vegetation and the half way up will more challenging and difficult because will walk on lose rock and steep slopes.
Once reaching the top, you can witness wonderful view Entire Island including Lombok strait as well as the beautiful Rinjani volcano at Lombok Island? In clear weather, sunrise from top of Mount Agung absolutely stun, simply have witnessed best sunrise in your entire life. Huge Batur caldera, Batu volcano and its Lake you can see from here, precisely bellow of your foot. Your sacrifice sleep, time and your effort will be worth once you reaching the top.
Mount Agung Trekking via Besakih Temple ideally began from 23.00 pm from nearby Besakih temple, so you will arrive at the summit before sun come up to the sky. Your local guides will lad you up and down and also he will explain all about Mount Angung Sunrise Trekking or other things might important for your hike. Usually you’ll come back to the car park between 11.30 am to 12.00 pm. That all about Mount Agung trekking via Besakih Temple otherwise known as Mount Agung Sunrise trekking via Besakih Temple, I hope this article useful for whom looking for Mount Agung trekking or Mount Agung sunrise trekking tour.
MOUNT AGUNG SUNRISE TREKKING VIA BESAKIH TEMPLE ITINERARY:
- 20.30 – 21.30 pm: Pick up in your villa/ hotel /guest house or AirBnB all around Bali.
- 21.45 pm – Reaching the starting point and then introduction to the guide.
- 22.00 m – Start your trek, will takes approximate 6 hours to the top.
- 05.50 m – Arrive at the top enjoying sunrise and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am – Began your descend to car park Besakih Temple.
- 11.30 am – Arrive back at car park and then back to your hotel.
- 13.00 pm – reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and Mount Agung local trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (Bread, hot drink, seasonal fruits, biscuits and chocolate).
- Flashlights or torch & safety trekking equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area & parking fee.
- Mineral water during your hike.
SHOULD BRING & WEAR:
- Hiking shoes, Jacket and Sunscreen.
- Long pants and Camera
- Extra food and Drink
PICK UP TIME:
- Seminyak / Kuta 20.30 pm
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 20.30 pm
- Sanur 21.00 pm
- Ubud 21.30 pm