Mount Batur Hot Springs is popular tourist destination nested in Toyabungkah village, Kintamani sub-district, Bangli regency Bali. Mount Batur hot spring is the only one natural healing Spa in Bali and believed as the sacred Natural water that useful for recover various diseases such as headaches, fatigue, fever, swollen , realized tight muscle and many more. Since long time long time ago, local villager around the volcano use this natural spring water for recover their illness, beside of that they Mount Batur Hot Springs believed as holy places for purification.
Mount Batur Hot Springs
Lately Mount Batur Hot Springs very booming because this place access by cars, scooter or other transport and has beautiful panoramic of landscape. From there, you can stunning wide panoramic landscape of Lake Batur surrounded by greed tropical rain forest of Mount Abang, Terunyan village as the only one Baliaga villange in the Island and fish farm around the Lake. Beside of that, you can see fisherman were catch his/her fish.
Mt Batur and Natural Hot Spring package
In Mount Batur Hot Springs also offered tour package called Mt Batur trekking and Natural hot spring bath, this is the best combine trekking package between hike up to mount batur ( mount batur trekking) for catch sunrise and realized tight muscle after long journey up to the volcano. This combine tour finish in one day only started form 1.45 a.m if pick up in Seminyak, Kuta or Nusa Dua area and will finish around 13.00 p.m (back to your hotel) or start pick up 2.30 a.m is start in Ubud area and will be back to the hotel around 12.oo p.m . While in Mount Batur Hot Springs you can soaking natural hot spring as long as you want.
Another exiting places can you visit during on the way back home is Luwak coffee plantation, here you may see and learn all about it Balinese plans. Beside of that, taste most expensive coffee in the world by paid 50 K /cup and free samples others product and then back to your hotel. Bellow another information might useful for you.
MT BATUR TREKKING NATURAL HOT SPRING ITINERARY:
- 01.45 – 02.30 am: Pick up in your villa/ hotel /guest house all around Bali.
- 03.45 am – Reaching the starting point and then introduction to guide.
- 03.50 am – Start your trek, will takes approximate 2 hours to the top.
- 05.50 am – Arrive at the top enjoying sunrise and having breakfast.
- 07.00 am – Exploring the main crater and then descend to different way.
- 09.00 am – Soaking mount Batur hot spring bath as long as you want.
- 10.30 am – Arrive back at car park and then visit coffee plantation.
- 11.00 am – Visiting the coffee plantation (optional free).
- 12.00 pm – reaching your accommodation (hotel).
- Private experienced English speaking driver and local trekking guides.
- Light breakfast (banana sandwich, hot drink, egg, fruits, biscuits).
- Flashlights or torch & safety trekking equipment.
- Entrance fees to the area & parking fee.
- Mineral water during your hike.
- Towel, locker, snack, juice.
SHOULD BRING & WEAR
- Hiking shoes and Jacket
- Long pants and Camera
- Change suits
PICK UP TIME:
- Seminyak / Kuta 1.45 am
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran 01.40 am
- Sanur 02.00 am
- Ubud 02.30 am
RATE 80 USD per pax
NOTICE: Tour minimal 2 participants