Mountbatursunrisetrekking.com – If you wish to do sunrise trek in Bali Mount Batur sunrise trekking is the best choice, before ahead you should consider about the difficulty of mount Batur trekking or know as mount Batur trekking difficulty. There are two different difficulty of Mount Batur trekking base on where you are start your hike and kind of your trip that take. Here bellow all about mount Batur trekking difficulty on where you are start your hike and kind of your trip that take you may consider before head to Mount Batur:
1. Base of where are you start your hike.
To catch sunrise point of mount Batur Bali you can choose three different starting points who has own characteristic of difficulty. Own route have different level of difficulty, here bellow the detail each strating point:
- Toya Bungkah strating point – This is the easier starting point you may consider to take on, the starting point start from base of Mt. Batur, precisely 200 meter from Natural Hot Spring Toyabungkah. The level of difficulty is easy to moderate, the only one route direct to the summit point 1.717 meter above sea level and this less crowded route to reach the summit. If you are novice climber this starting point suitable for you.
- Pura Jati starting point – This the busies starting point to climb mount Batur and the level of difficulty is easy, moderate to difficult. Why this become busies one? Because this starting point the close one from Ubud and most of people who doing sharing tour. The minus thing strati from this starting point is the end only till rim of the crater, if you want to reach the summit point, you should take from summit crater to the top another 30 minutes, you have to consider first before take this route.
- Serongga Starting point –This the challenging one starting point, if you are looking for cahhling hike you can choose this route. The level of difficultyis moderateto difficult. From strating point till almost to thetopyouwill walk on the volcanic sad and zigzag route, it make your fit get tired because waling on the volcanic sand can sped double energy. Beside of that, this starting point the less crowded route. If you looking for challenging and quite path you may consider this route for climb mount Batur.
2. Trip that you take to climb Mount Batur
Base on trip that you take also affected the difficulty of mount Batur trekking or Mount Batur trekking difficulty because climb mount Batur divided into three type of trip. Bellow the different trip tat affected difficulty level of hike:
- Short trip – This is the easier trip of Mount Batur Sunrise trek you can consider if you are novice climber. The level of hike is easy to moderate. The tour will you do is climb from Toya Bunkah to the sunrise point, then after sunrise will descent to same way down. It can be take approximately 4.5 hours in total, estimate 2 hours ascent, 1 hour enjoying the view and 1.5 hours descent.
- Medium Trip – This is the famous and the best one trip you have considered because the trip complete amazing. You can start from all starting point but the easier from Toya Bungkah. The medium trip will take you to the best trip of Mount Batur because you will hike to the summit, stunning sunrise, having breakfast, and then surrounding the entire main crater. While surrounding the main crater you will amaze by wonderful view of Batur caldera landscape, Lake Batur and Mount Abnag plus Mount Agung apart of Mount Abang. Its take 5 hours in total. Estimate 2 hours ascent, 1 hour on the top, 30 minutes surrounding main crater and 1.5 hours descent. The trip will take different way down and the level of difficulty is moderate.
- Log Trip – This is the difficult one sunrise trip on Mount Batur and the challenging one because this trip will explore entire Mount Batur but mostly not explore the summit one. The level of difficulty id moderate to difficult. You can start from all starting point but we recommend start from Pura Jati. This trip not as famous as medium trip because the route not tills surrounding the main crater. This trip proposes to the latest eruption on 2000. If you love challenging and difficult trip you can choose Log trip. This take approximate 6 hours in and 11 Km distance.
This information about Mount Batur trekking Difficulty or difficulty of Mount Batur trekking we can share to you who want to know about Mount Batur tour. We are from Moutbatursunrisetrekking.com happily if this information useful for all of you who want visits Mount Batur while in Bali. Anyway if there any ideas to completing this article do not hesitate to contact us via Email of WhatsApp that available of contact us link on the home menus above. Than you and see you on the top.